Meet the Artist
The VAWAA experience includes
- Painting on the street or canvas.
- Creating your own artwork or assisting Pum Pum in her artwork.
- Sketching and testing ideas in studio.
- Scouting walls in the neighborhood and getting permissions.
- Learning muralism techniques.
- Exploring the city's vibrant urban art scene.
- Your own hand-painted artwork on the streets of Buenos Aires.
More from the blog
Why Artist Vacations Are Great For Solo Travel?
I drew a sketch on a sheet of paper. A girl with long wild blue hair, running shoes in sight, dre...
December 09, 2018
From the Studio to the Street: Making Murals in Buenos Aires
Street art was on Dutch painter Marleen’s bucket list for years, but she kept finding a reason to...
August 01, 2018
From Penang to Buenos Aires: This Woman is Inspiring Everyone to Go On a Creative Vacation
An avid traveler, Sarika usually takes a trip every three or four months, and she’s even written ...
April 18, 2018
Muralist Pum Pum talks urban art, “Big Flequi,” and biking in Buenos Aires
The VAWAA artist gives insight into her creative processPorteño muralist Pum Pum prefers to navig...
February 08, 2017